The Bragg Creek & Area Chamber of Commerce has over 220 members and is a close-knit, vigorous group. We raise thousands of dollars per year through grants. This, plus our membership fees, goes to producing marketing and tourism material for the area, plus improvements to the ambience of Bragg Creek. Full details about the Chamber can be found here.
The annual membership fee is a very reasonable total of $130 (including G.S.T.) which gives you many benefits including a free listing in the Bragg Creek Chamber Directory (the residential and business contact source) and an entry on our website. There are also many other benefits in the realms of insurance, fuel and credit card discounts, among others. And membership of our Chamber entitles you to the benefits of all Chambers of Commerce in Alberta! Full benefit details are available here.
How To Join
To join, simply print off and complete the membership application (below). Mail it to the address on the form, with your cheque for $130 made payable to ‘Bragg Creek & Area Chamber of Commerce’. You will then be contacted about the details you’d like on your website entry.
Our membership year runs from October to September. Pro-rated memberships are not available, however you may join at any time of the year for the full fee.
For general information about Chambers of Commerce, click here.
- Is time passing you by? The very best of every season is here in Bragg Creek Shop, dine, play then stay! We have it all, from kids activities to wildlife to adult quiet time away from the hussle and bussle of city life
- Nature is closer than you think, just 30 minutes from Calgary! Mountains, meadows blossoming with Alpine flowers, Bragg Creek has it all! Drop in, play, then stay... your time here will refresh and enliven you
- Art: defn. n. The quality or expression of what is beautiful Bragg Creek is known as an artists’ haven, surrounded by so much beauty and natural Canadian wildlife and culture. It’s easy to be inspired here
- Winter brings stillness ... and festivals to our community! Check out our winter activities when the temperatures plummet, and be sure to come see the reindeer and other festivities around December!
- Western hospitality with international flare and worldwide renown Wander here among stores that showcase the best of local art to unusual trinkets from the world over
- Craving a new flavour? From burgers and wings to haute cuisine, Bragg Creek has it all. Let us delight you with local specialities, service that is always smiling, and the best chefs in Alberta. We’re known for our food for a reason
- A clear river flows with pure water from the Rocky Mountains. Dip your toe in! On hot days, just 30 minutes from Calgary, surround yourself with the best the Rockies can offer: pure water, kind hospitality and so many exciting things to do