The Bragg Creek Post Office is a full service post office, located in the hamlet, in the main shopping area.
Except for public holidays, opening hours are:
Day Opening Time Closing Time
The area with the post office boxes is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Address: 300 - 15 Balsam Avenue, Bragg Creek, Alberta, T0L 0K0
For new residents and businesses:
You will need to open a post office box into which your mail will be placed. You will be given a key, and can collect your mail any time that’s convenient. Note that if you do not intend collecting it for a period of time (for example, if you go away on vacation), you will need to make arrangements for your mail to be held. Speak to the counter staff for more information.
- Is time passing you by? The very best of every season is here in Bragg Creek Shop, dine, play then stay! We have it all, from kids activities to wildlife to adult quiet time away from the hussle and bussle of city life
- Nature is closer than you think, just 30 minutes from Calgary! Mountains, meadows blossoming with Alpine flowers, Bragg Creek has it all! Drop in, play, then stay... your time here will refresh and enliven you
- Art: defn. n. The quality or expression of what is beautiful Bragg Creek is known as an artists’ haven, surrounded by so much beauty and natural Canadian wildlife and culture. It’s easy to be inspired here
- Winter brings stillness ... and festivals to our community! Check out our winter activities when the temperatures plummet, and be sure to come see the reindeer and other festivities around December!
- Western hospitality with international flare and worldwide renown Wander here among stores that showcase the best of local art to unusual trinkets from the world over
- Craving a new flavour? From burgers and wings to haute cuisine, Bragg Creek has it all. Let us delight you with local specialities, service that is always smiling, and the best chefs in Alberta. We’re known for our food for a reason
- A clear river flows with pure water from the Rocky Mountains. Dip your toe in! On hot days, just 30 minutes from Calgary, surround yourself with the best the Rockies can offer: pure water, kind hospitality and so many exciting things to do