NEW! Check out the Electronic Recycling Association, a non-profit organization dedicated to reducing electronic waste through the reuse and recycling of unwanted computers, laptops and related electronic equipment.
Commonly referred to as ‘The Dump’, the municipal transfer site is a well-organized, smoothly run facility for disposal of your household or business refuse, and recycling.
Directions: proceed from Highway 22 towards the Elbow River. Once over the river turn right at the 3-way stop, towards Wintergreen. After approximately 1 km you will see a sign for the Transfer Site on the left. Drive up to the top and you’re there. Note that the dump has a one-way system, so once inside the gate turn immediate right.
There is a charge for garbage (per bag) but recycling is free. Both and residents and non-residents can use the site.
Please note: The transfer site cannot accept large amounts of renovation and construction materials at this time. It is the responsibility of the home owner to transport this material to an appropriate facility.
- Is time passing you by? The very best of every season is here in Bragg Creek Shop, dine, play then stay! We have it all, from kids activities to wildlife to adult quiet time away from the hussle and bussle of city life
- Nature is closer than you think, just 30 minutes from Calgary! Mountains, meadows blossoming with Alpine flowers, Bragg Creek has it all! Drop in, play, then stay... your time here will refresh and enliven you
- Art: defn. n. The quality or expression of what is beautiful Bragg Creek is known as an artists’ haven, surrounded by so much beauty and natural Canadian wildlife and culture. It’s easy to be inspired here
- Winter brings stillness ... and festivals to our community! Check out our winter activities when the temperatures plummet, and be sure to come see the reindeer and other festivities around December!
- Western hospitality with international flare and worldwide renown Wander here among stores that showcase the best of local art to unusual trinkets from the world over
- Craving a new flavour? From burgers and wings to haute cuisine, Bragg Creek has it all. Let us delight you with local specialities, service that is always smiling, and the best chefs in Alberta. We’re known for our food for a reason
- A clear river flows with pure water from the Rocky Mountains. Dip your toe in! On hot days, just 30 minutes from Calgary, surround yourself with the best the Rockies can offer: pure water, kind hospitality and so many exciting things to do