In case of a FIRE, POLICE, MEDICAL or other emergency requiring immediate assistance:
Please note: In order for an emergency response team to find your residence quickly you should have a clearly posted county address sign at the road entrance to your residence. If you do not know your county address, call 403-520-7274 to obtain it.
To report a wildfire call 310-FIRE (3473) (toll free)
For dogs-at-large or dog complaints call 403-230-1401 and ask for Dog Complaints
For flooding issues call 403-230-1401, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The operator will refer your call to the correct emergency response team.
To report a poacher follow this link.
If you hit an animal on the road and it’s not dead, call Fish and Wildlife on 403-932-2388. They will send an officer to assess the animal and arrange for it to be destroyed if necessary.
For emergency veterinary care contact your local vet (details on the Local Business pages on this site) or Google ‘emergency vet Calgary’.
- Is time passing you by? The very best of every season is here in Bragg Creek Shop, dine, play then stay! We have it all, from kids activities to wildlife to adult quiet time away from the hussle and bussle of city life
- Nature is closer than you think, just 30 minutes from Calgary! Mountains, meadows blossoming with Alpine flowers, Bragg Creek has it all! Drop in, play, then stay... your time here will refresh and enliven you
- Art: defn. n. The quality or expression of what is beautiful Bragg Creek is known as an artists’ haven, surrounded by so much beauty and natural Canadian wildlife and culture. It’s easy to be inspired here
- Winter brings stillness ... and festivals to our community! Check out our winter activities when the temperatures plummet, and be sure to come see the reindeer and other festivities around December!
- Western hospitality with international flare and worldwide renown Wander here among stores that showcase the best of local art to unusual trinkets from the world over
- Craving a new flavour? From burgers and wings to haute cuisine, Bragg Creek has it all. Let us delight you with local specialities, service that is always smiling, and the best chefs in Alberta. We’re known for our food for a reason
- A clear river flows with pure water from the Rocky Mountains. Dip your toe in! On hot days, just 30 minutes from Calgary, surround yourself with the best the Rockies can offer: pure water, kind hospitality and so many exciting things to do