The content of this web site is provided for general informational purposes only. While we strive to be up to date, the information provided may not always be the most recent information available on that topic.
We attempt to ensure that all documents, PDFs and downloadable files are free from viruses, but cannot guarantee that all downloads are virus-free or have not been otherwise tampered with or damaged. We recommend that users run the latest virus software on all downloads. Neither this web site, its host or its owner will be responsible for any damage done by viruses or other damaged files may be downloaded from this site.
All content on this site is presented as is, with no expressed or implied warranties.
The sites to which we are linked are recommended for informational purposes. We are not responsible for the content on sites to which we are linked.
The Visit Bragg Creek Newsletter will be used to inform you of new and upcoming events, and postings of interest on the Visit Bragg Creek website.
We value your privacy. Your information will not be sold, rented or leased to a third-party...EVER!
- Is time passing you by? The very best of every season is here in Bragg Creek Shop, dine, play then stay! We have it all, from kids activities to wildlife to adult quiet time away from the hussle and bussle of city life
- Nature is closer than you think, just 30 minutes from Calgary! Mountains, meadows blossoming with Alpine flowers, Bragg Creek has it all! Drop in, play, then stay... your time here will refresh and enliven you
- Art: defn. n. The quality or expression of what is beautiful Bragg Creek is known as an artists’ haven, surrounded by so much beauty and natural Canadian wildlife and culture. It’s easy to be inspired here
- Winter brings stillness ... and festivals to our community! Check out our winter activities when the temperatures plummet, and be sure to come see the reindeer and other festivities around December!
- Western hospitality with international flare and worldwide renown Wander here among stores that showcase the best of local art to unusual trinkets from the world over
- Craving a new flavour? From burgers and wings to haute cuisine, Bragg Creek has it all. Let us delight you with local specialities, service that is always smiling, and the best chefs in Alberta. We’re known for our food for a reason
- A clear river flows with pure water from the Rocky Mountains. Dip your toe in! On hot days, just 30 minutes from Calgary, surround yourself with the best the Rockies can offer: pure water, kind hospitality and so many exciting things to do