The mission of the Bragg Creek and Area Chamber of Commerce is to assist in promoting a successful business community by providing them access to resources and support.
The Bragg Creek & Area Chamber of Commerce is a powerful, world-wide advocate for the business community of Greater Bragg Creek and area. It supports local businesses in fostering a thriving, prosperous and sustainable business economy through advertising, promotion, education and leadership.
THE BOARD MEMBERS
The following board members are working on a variety of programs and initiatives while keeping in mind the vision and mission statements. Please visit the About The Chamber page to find out more about chamber initiatives and accomplishments. Visit the Chamber Benefits page to find out how you can benefit from being a Bragg Creek Chamber member.
- Is time passing you by? The very best of every season is here in Bragg Creek Shop, dine, play then stay! We have it all, from kids activities to wildlife to adult quiet time away from the hussle and bussle of city life
- Nature is closer than you think, just 30 minutes from Calgary! Mountains, meadows blossoming with Alpine flowers, Bragg Creek has it all! Drop in, play, then stay... your time here will refresh and enliven you
- Art: defn. n. The quality or expression of what is beautiful Bragg Creek is known as an artists’ haven, surrounded by so much beauty and natural Canadian wildlife and culture. It’s easy to be inspired here
- Winter brings stillness ... and festivals to our community! Check out our winter activities when the temperatures plummet, and be sure to come see the reindeer and other festivities around December!
- Western hospitality with international flare and worldwide renown Wander here among stores that showcase the best of local art to unusual trinkets from the world over
- Craving a new flavour? From burgers and wings to haute cuisine, Bragg Creek has it all. Let us delight you with local specialities, service that is always smiling, and the best chefs in Alberta. We’re known for our food for a reason
- A clear river flows with pure water from the Rocky Mountains. Dip your toe in! On hot days, just 30 minutes from Calgary, surround yourself with the best the Rockies can offer: pure water, kind hospitality and so many exciting things to do